Copyright © Momma Adventures
Design by Dzignine
Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Forward

This morning you just wanted to stand forever, must have been at least 5 minutes. We thought you were stuck because you didn't know how to sit back down but when dad offered you an arm for assistance you didn't seem to be interested. Your thighs were shaking a bit. You must have really liked standing!



You had 4 teeth coming out at the same time: three on the top and an outer one on the bottom.
Dad was playing peekaboo with you after you woke up from your nap in the car so I took some pics that shows off your glorious teeth.


We had a nice lunch visit with your friend Zeke. The last time we hung out with them was when he was a week old and you were one month old. That was almost 8 months ago! Driving to them with you in the car was the first solo trip I ever did, roughly 20 mins each way. This was back in the days of sleep deprivation, unbelievable summer heat and the urge to get out of the house and speak to an adult. I psyched myself up to visit Trilby and her new baby. It was so nerve racking. I wasn't sure if you were going to wake up in the car at any second and need to be breastfed or changed. I drove you to their place and miraculously you were asleep the whole way there and pretty much slept through the whole visit. Once you woke up, I fed you and we went back home. On the way home I was thinking "wow I think I can actually do this" until you started crying, after which I vowed never to leave the house again. 

No concept of sharing yet


0 comments:

Post a Comment